1. Basic Policy
In managing and operating this website (hereinafter “this site”), Veritas In Silico Inc. (hereinafter “VIS”) collects information about site users to the extent necessary for smooth delivery of services (including replying to inquiries and provision of information). All collected information is handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
(2) Users of the inquiry form are asked for their name and contact information to allow VIS to accept and respond to inquiries.
3. Purpose of Use
(1) The information collected as described in 2.(1) will be used as reference to support the smooth delivery of the services provided by this site.
4. Measures to Ensure Safety
(1) VIS takes the necessary measures to prevent the loss or destruction of this site and ensure the proper handling of collected information. The operation of this site may be entrusted to an external party, in which case the external party will take the necessary measures to properly handle the collected information.
(1) VIS continuously reviews and amends the operation of this site in response to changes in laws or regulations, handling methods, or the site environment.
(2) VIS may make revisions to this policy. All revisions will be posted on this site.
VIS pays close attention to the information and content posted on this site (hereinafter “the contents”), but does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or usefulness. VIS shall not be liable for any damage or hindrance arising from use of the contents by the site user.
All of the text, illustrations, logos, photos, videos, software and other contents of this site are copyrighted by VIS or third parties. Use of any of the contents is prohibited without permission from the copyright holder unless such usage is designated as an exception by the Japan Copyright Act.
3. Handling of Links
As a general rule, links to this site may be freely made by either for-profit or non-profit parties. VIS shall not be liable for any complaint or claim of damages associated with a link.
4. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The use of this site is governed by the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. For any dispute relating to the use of this site, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive court of first instance.
Please direct any inquiries to the Administration Division, Veritas In Silico Inc.